Saturday 30 January 2016

Recognitions - A TBC Review

Recognitions

by Daniella I. Norris




Amelia finds herself a single, working mum at the age of 40 (and a bit). Feeling somewhat unsettled and dissatisfied with her life she seeks the help of a hypnotherapist to help her resolve these issues. A sceptic at first, she finds answers to her problems.
This book captured me on many levels. A unique story, four very different and seemingly unconnected lives turn out to be very intertwined. 
The characters are well built, I personally felt a strong connection to Noah,
 I found the insight into this character particularly fascinating. 
The book works on its own, but I am very pleased to learn that it is part of a trilogy and I hope we get to find out more about Adele and the young shaman's apprentice. 

I was kindly given an ARC via TBC Facebook group in order to provide an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment